|Reported by:||nobody||Owned by:||ed_mann|
Description (last modified by ed_mann)
Phpeclipse should allow Apache and MySQL to be started as services / daemons. On windows I have entered "c:\windows\system32\net.exe" as executables and "net start apache" / "net stop apache" as parameters. On linux this could work likewise, depending on the actual distribution. Native support for this would be great. Additionally the "Start XAMPP" / "Stop XAMPP" should not be shown if there is no XAMPP installed. Why is there no "Stop MySQL" button?
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by ed_mann
- billable set to 0
- Component changed from Interface Improvements (example) to None
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords xampp added
- Milestone set to 1.2.x
- os_platform set to Linux
- Owner changed from nobody to ed_mann
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Version changed from None to 1.2.x
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.