Quick Outline dialog is missing.
|Reported by:||ciantic||Owned by:||nobody|
Description (last modified by ed_mann)
Normally on Java "side" pressing Ctrl+O leads to very handy "Quick Outline" command (Key shortcut must be set to PHP as it does not exist by default). But because of some strange thing, that command does not do anything in PHPEclipse, although it's very similiar to Outline view. My logic says that because Outline is working on PHPEclipse therefore Quick Outline should work too. That's why I consider this as bug not as an lack of feature.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by ed_mann
- billable set to 0
- Description modified (diff)
- Type changed from Bugs to Feature Requests
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by ed_mann
- Component changed from Interface (example) to PHP Editor
- Keywords assist, code added
- Milestone set to 1.5.x
- os_platform set to Linux
- Version changed from None to 1.2.0-nightly
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.