A couple XDebug bugs
|Reported by:||zhil||Owned by:||incastrix|
|Keywords:||xdebug, remote, breakpoint, terminate||Cc:|
I am trying to use remote debug (which is really extremely usefull) and I get a lot of problems with it.
- I create new "PHP XDebug remote script" configuration, set remote location
http://pc1/test/x.php, set mapping, saving changes
- I am opening Debug perspective and launching just created XDebug client
- BUG 1 I am opening url at the server and it's connects to the xdebug client (because I saw that in log) - but it's not showed under XDebug client section in the debug window. But when I double click on it - it's showed.
- BUG 2 - when I set breakpoint in script - it stops. But XDebug do not show where it's stopped, do not show vars, do not give control over process (step/run etc).
- BUG 3 - When I try to terminate process it's terminated, but still showed as running. The same double click trick magically update it's status.
I am feeling like I have some configuration problem, but I cant figure it out myself :((
I will appreciate if somebody will help me.
Change History (4)
Changed 6 years ago by zhil
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by scorphus
- Component changed from CSS Editor to XDebug
- java_version set to Sun Java 1.6.0_03
- Keywords xdebug, remote, breakpoint, terminate added
- Milestone set to 1.2.x
- os_platform changed from Linux to Windows
- Owner set to incastrix
- Priority changed from 1 to 5
- Version set to 1.2.0-nightly