- 14:36 Ticket #754 (Scope Resolution and Reference Class Variables (PHP 5.3.0)) created by
- As of PHP 5.3.0 you may use variables to reference classes statically: …
- 07:37 Ticket #753 (new line starts on left edge of source) created by
- phpeclipse very good editor but I don't use template engines and I am …
- 19:35 Ticket #752 (open js files) created by
- I just got phpeclipse installed in ubuntu (linux). however, i can't seem …
- 22:10 Changeset [32009e]1.2.xtrunk by
- Change visibility of …
- 21:17 Changeset [6a86ae]1.2.xtrunk by
- Separate XDebugResponse from ResponseListner?.
- 11:40 Changeset [fa47ae]1.2.xtrunk by
- Refactor and enabled value view in variable view.
- 11:39 Changeset [f041dd]1.2.xtrunk by
- Refactor and fix expression view.
- 11:35 Changeset [7479c9]1.2.xtrunk by
- 17:20 Ticket #751 (Edit button doesn't work correctly on Pathmap) created by
- Under Debug Configurations, on the Pathmap tab, the Edit button doesn't …
- 22:13 Howto/XDebugAndPHPEclipse edited by
- Menu label update (plus attached image) (diff)
- 13:01 Ticket #750 (Cut & Paste) created by
- Sirs; I downloaded and install the 1.2.1 version from SourceForge on my …
- 12:16 Howto/XDebugAndPHPEclipse edited by
- 05:32 Ticket #744 (Java error when control + click PHP include files) reopened by
- Now it seems you can't 'jump on' once you've clicked into a PHP include …
- 13:21 Developers/RFC/Unit-Testing edited by
- more details on new unit testing file creation wizard (diff)
- 13:13 Developers/RFC/Unit-Testing edited by
- good starting point on topic (diff)
- 12:37 Developers/RFC/Unit-Testing created by
- adding stub about unit testing.
- 12:37 Developers/RFC edited by
- 12:36 Developers/RFC edited by
- adding link for unit testing (diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.